Visa Assistance

Most foreigners who want to visit Korea just for a short-term tour or transit are permitted to enter Korea with no visa according to the principles of reciprocity or priority of national interest with a tourist/transit visa status (B-2, 30 days).

For further information about visa rules :
Letter of Invitaion (for application of Visa for admission into Korea)

Participants requiring an official Letter of Invitation in order to obtain a visa and authorization to attend FUZZ-IEEE 2009 should contact the Secretariat no later than July 20, 2009. This letter is NOT a commitment on the part of FUZZ-IEEE 2009 Organizing Committee to provide financial assistance to any participant or accompanying persons. Expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of the participant.